ROCKSHOX REVERB SEATPOST SERVICING & INFORMATION
We offer a comprehensive service which is carried out in house by our technicians. If you’re local, feel free to drop off your bike, and we’ll service, reinstall, and bleed the remote system for you. Not local? No problem, just send us your Reverb, we’ll service it and return it back to you with next-day delivery. Insured & with a 6 month warranty.
Postal Service process
REVERB FULL POST SERVICE : (£75 - £100)
- Strip down, inspection & Clean.
- Replacement of O-rings, bushings, Brass Keys, Oil, Circlip, IFP, seals, dust wipers as required.
- Seat post tested for correct functionality
- Condition Inspection report including photos, product information e.g. serial numbers, dimensions, other service information and comments for peace of mind.
- Posted back out to you Next Day Delivery, insured & tracked
- (Bleeding of the remote hose on the ‘non-stealth’ models is included, however the stealth models require bleeding at home after installation on the bike.)
Please select which model seatpost you have from the dropdown below
Remote Bleed Kit : (£15)
- 2 x Syringes, hoses, and threaded attachments
- 100ml 2.5w reverb fluid
- 1 x pair of black nitrile gloves
- 2 x torx bits
- Instructional guide
If you have a stealth model with no quick release coupler ‘connectamajic’, this kit is required after installing your seat post after a service.
ROCKSHOX REVERB contents
SRAM Service manuals
SRAM Reverb Youtube Tutorials
ROCKSHOX REVERB FAQS
- This is most likely due to the hydraulic hose system needing to be bled. There is not enough pressure in the system to activate the valve in the main seat post. We can only offer this service in store. This can be done at home if you have the correct tools. (click here for SRAM’s bleed & hose replacement guide which contains the tools required a how to guide)
- Also check that the seat post clamp isn’t torqued to tight, this can cause added friction to the system.
- Again this likely means the hydraulic hose system needing to be bled, as there is not enough pressure in the system to fully activate the valve in the post. We can only offer this service in store. This can be done at home if you have the correct tools. (click here for to purchase a bleed kit)
- Finally check that the seat post clamp isn’t torqued to tight, this can cause added friction to the system.
- This will require a new bush in the top cap (this is replaced in a full service)
- This will require a full service and the replacement of certain seals. A spongey feel to the seat post means air has entered the hydraulic part of the post system. Rockshox Reverb dropper seat posts contain 2 separate hydraulic systems. One which is contained in the seat post, and one in the remote & hose, which activates the post.
Please send your seatpost to our workshop at the following address:
7B Woodend Mill, Mossley, OL5 9FQ
If you have a ‘stealth’ model seatpost, Just send the post itself. You can even leave the hose routed through frame to make life easier during the reinstallation, detach the hose at the bottom of the seatpost.
If you have a ‘non-stealth’ model, please send the hose as well, this way we can test it works and it’ll be ready to install and ride when you receive it back!
ROCKSHOX REVERB Post Identification
ROCKSHOX REVERB NON-STEALTH MODEL
The Non-Stealth Reverb Dropper Seatpost can be differentiated from the Stealth model from the location of its hose, attaching just under the saddle mount. The specific model of the Non-Stealth Reverb can be identified by the colour of the speed adjuster on the handlebar remote and the appearance of ‘RockShox’ (or lack of) on the upper post.
ROCKSHOX REVERB STEALTH MODEL
The Stealth Reverb Dropper Seatpost can be differentiated from the Non-Stealth model from the location of its hose, attaching at the very bottom of the post. The specific model of the Stealth Reverb can be identified by the colour of the speed adjuster on the handlebar remote, the remotes design/shape, appearance of ‘RockShox’ (or lack of) on the upper post and the appearance of red anodized parts (or lack of).